Sep 20, 2022
We’re looking for an experienced WordPress user to work remotely on websites (creating new sites, and updating existing sites), funnels, sales pages, e-commerce storefronts, and additionally help with configuring and integrating systems such as autoresponder services, analytics systems and other related systems.
You will be expected to be good at solving problems and coming up with solutions. Work independently
We are looking for someone with the experience and wisdom to know how to implement a wide variety of different functionality and troubleshoot any encountered issues and who also has the willingness and capability to learn new systems and solutions to reach desired outcomes.
This position is full-time remote work with hours from 8:00 to 5:00 weekday hours.
Work responsibilities include:
- Implement advanced website features using Wordpress plugins, scripts and API coding as needed
- Configure autoresponder services, analytics systems and other related systems as desired
- Integrate different systems and services together to produce a desired automatic process, including advanced usage of Zapier and with API coding as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues that arise on Wordpress sites and in aforementioned types of systems including review and revision of PHP, CSS, HTML, JSON and less frequently XML and MySQL
- Convert non-responsive WordPress themes into fluid, fully-responsive sites on all device types, and QC responsive coding from other developers
- Basic and intermediate Wordpress development including new website creation and modification of existing sites, creating Wordpress pages using page builders such as Oxygen, Elementor and coding custom Wordpress themes
It is a bonus if you have additional skills and experience since we have a variety of work across different platforms. Please let us know if this is the case.
You are a highly detail-oriented professional who turns in quality, completed work consistently, without the need for revisions. We do perform QC but expect your work to be client-ready prior to this step.
We use Google docs and
Skills and Expertise:
- Front-end Development Languages
- Basic to moderate knowledge of XML, MySQL
Front-end Development Deliverables:
- Website/Wordpress development
- Funnels (Landing Pages, Sales Pages)
- E-commerce stores
- Fluid responsiveness (with Bootstrap, and without)
- Knows how to optimize webpages & make them fast
Back-end Development Systems Experience:
- Experience is not required for ALL of these systems, but the more experience in these systems the better:
- All-in-one systems such as Go Highlevel
- Page Builders such as Oxygen, Elementor, WP Bakery
- Form Builders such as GravityForms, TypeForm and Google Forms
- Autoresponder systems such as ActiveCampaign, and MailChimp
- Webinar Platforms such as Zoom, WebinarJam, EverWebinar and GoToWebinar
- Analytics Systems such as Google Analytics and HighLevel
- Split-Testing Systems such as Google Optimize and Optimizely
- Appointment Systems such as Calendly and AcuityScheduling
- Quality on Page SEO completed.
- Knowledge of Cloud based HTML sites an advantage.
Excellent English communication skills are a must.
*Please let us know your experience, availability, and how soon you can get started. Also, please answer the following questions when submitting your resume and cover letter:
1. In which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest?
2. Have you built any responsive sites using page builder platforms like Elementor, Oxygen, Divi or WP Bakery previously? If so, please provide example URLs.
3. Please describe the tools and methods you would use to ensure browser compatibility before turning over work assignments.
4. Please describe the tools and methods you would take to ensure fluid responsiveness before turning over work assignments.
5. Provide at least 2 examples of advanced website functionality you’ve implemented that required you to search for a suitable Wordpress plugin and configure it to perform the functionality.
6. Provide at least 2 examples of complex systems integrations you’ve implemented that involved more than just a simple Zapier connection or direct integration setting.
7. Provide at least 2 examples of website or systems issues you had to troubleshoot that required solutions that were difficult to find or figure