Aug 06, 2022
Looking for someone experienced in transportation logistics to check timing on routes and learn software to use all available tools for alerts and making sure EMT are on time picking up patients.
- Call patient and provide ETA on arrival base on geo fencing on webfleet software.
- Quality check reports and call EMTs to make sure all items are checked off correctly.
- Call EMTs on delays for scheduled arrival times per patient.
- Must speak fluent english.
- Relay vital information to office manager for delays.
- Call EMTs on staff if they miss vitals, or signatures.
- Checking Trello for billing paperwork needed for patients and relaying to manager.
- Set appointments for trips an calculating rates per trip $250 Per trip and $7 per mile
A-trip - $250 B-Trip - $250 and $7 Per mile.
Same day trip Per trip way is $350 Per A & B Trip
- Reporting any bad driving behavior to manager
- Motivated, Learn all Software tools, QC Reports and time schedule management