3.50 to $5.00 / Hourly
Aug 05, 2022
We are looking for a creative and talented editor to help with our YouTube, and social media channels. We create a range of content including podcast interviews, educational videos, corporate content, and YouTube-style videos. We are an outside-of-the-box real estate company that enjoys being a part of the community and not just the selling aspect of real estate. Our videos can range from about the area, to daily life of the company, to a specific property.
You need to be experienced with Premiere Pro or Davinci, and be a great storyteller.
We create a range of content including high-end podcast interviews, educational videos, corporate content, and YouTube-style videos.
• Ability to understand the subject matter of the recorded content and formulate the best way to present it through editing (particularly with podcasts that span a range of topics)
• Have good judgment when it comes to selecting different takes for scripted content
• Experience with assembling talking-head footage and b-roll, basic color grading (Lumetri in Premiere Pro is fine), chroma-keying, sound design, lower thirds, and titles
• Attention to detail with sound design including removing background noises, applying an EQ, smoothly transitioning cuts together, and adjusting levels for voice and background music
• Tasteful selection of stock music and stock footage
• Attention to detail when adding subtitles to videos - most of our videos use English spelling
20+ hours per week availability
Major experience editing (I will need to see previous examples of work)
Fast internet connection
Strong in the English language
-Can work with minimal supervision
-Great Team Player
-Graphics and Animation Experience is a Plus
-Strength in storytelling
-Attention to detail and a strong sense of pacing or timing
-Able to leverage music as an emotional element
-Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro After effects
-Working with multi-camera edits
Other software to be familiar with include:
- Google Docs
Salary: From $3.50 to $5.00 / Hourly with opportunities for an increase. We currently have multiple VAs working for us if references are needed.
If interested please fill the form at