$1200 - $1500 / month
Aug 05, 2022
Our US law firm (we are not an agency) is looking to overpay a great worker who can do anything well. As a full-time member of our team, you will perform various assigned tasks. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with the ability to use digital communication tools. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects, deliver high-quality work, meet deadlines, and interface flawlessly with clients, all with minimum supervision. You will frequently communicate with the clients in order to serve them adequately. Additionally, this candidate will draft motions and legal content for our marketing efforts.
Must be willing to work in the Eastern Time Zone from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (with breaks).
- Flawless spoken and written English (with no or minimal accent)
- Strong work ethic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent writer (No need for an editor)
- You must have a computer capable of running time tracking software, VOIP software, Zoom, and various browsers simultaneously. You must also have a quiet, calm working environment for calls and client interaction.
- Experience in legal assistance and familiarity with legal work
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and communication skills
- Adaptable and able to handle the fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally skilled in Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs
- Able to interface with various software programs (SmartAdvocate experience is a plus!)
- Provide administrative support to our lawyers
- Communicate with clients
- Assist with inbound and outbound follow-up via phone, text, and
- Legal Research
- Drafting Legal Documents
- Enter complex case information into CRM software (SmartAdvocate experience is a plus!)
- Preparing and filing various forms related to the Client's Case
You will need to provide the following to be considered:
Send CV and cover letter
3 Writing samples
Note: This is an independent contractor position and purely remote work. We are looking for detail-oriented applicants, so please include the code word "TRUST" at the beginning of your application or it will not be considered.