23,000 or higher
Sep 23, 2022
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
The Acquisition Department is a group of high-performance teams consisting of media buyers, Shopify designers, CRO specialists & developers in order to help clients acquire new customers through paid media channels effectively.
Our team of 69 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
* Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
* Grow from a
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Planning new
- Monitoring and reporting on the success of campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance.
- Conducting A/B tests for new creatives, audiences, and strategies, and applying learnings.
- Collaborating and generating new ideas for ad copies and angles for testing.
- Learning about the latest updates, trends & best practices with
- Represent the team when communicating with the client.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- With one (1) year of work experience using
- Excellent in
- Familiar with data and Google Analytics
- Expert in Google Collaboration Tools (Google Doc, Sheets, and Slides)
- Official certifications are a plus.
- Resonate with our Vivid Vision 2024.
For interested applicants, please register at