Php 30,000 - or higher
Sep 30, 2022
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
The Video Editor must be on-site at all times, working side by side with the Director during the post-production process. He/she must be able to compile the clips into thumb-stopping videos.
Our team of 66 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play in winning the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
1. Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency and a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
2. Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
3. Grow your career and gain the experience of building and growing a
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
• Experience in offline editing.
• Experience in post-production agencies.
• Creation of teaser videos and animations.
• Participate in planning and strategizing assets for marketing campaign execution.
• Coming up with the creatives, appropriate for the artists and brands we work with.
• Maintain knowledge of social media platform content specifications, specifically but not limited to Instagram, TikTok,
• Content creation of marketing materials for TransBiz.
• Can assist the director when needed.
• Learn and use new technologies and content trends.
• Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success.
• Ability to edit videos and create impactful assets.
• Experience in sorting raw video clips.
• Can produce 1 - 2 short videos a day.
• Must be able to follow scripts and storyboards and make videos out of able clips.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
• You must have at least two (2) years of experience as a Video Editor.
• You have experience in Motion Graphics is a plus.
• You are detail-oriented, can work well independently, and has excellent time management skills.
• You have a deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums.
• You have hands-on experience with various platforms including
• You have excellent organizational skills and a?track record of delivering on time.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• You are willing to work in a studio set-up full time (Location: Makati)
For interested applicants, please register at