Aug 02, 2022
Alleyoop is an award-winning beauty brand that’s redefining multifunctional with easy and efficient products that do more than one thing - helping you save time, money, and space. We’re currently hiring for a freelance, remote SUPPLY PLANNING MANAGER to support our operations Department and work closely with our manufacturing partners to plan for ongoing fulfillment of our core products and new product launches and ensure that the right amount of raw materials are on hand and on order.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assist in the development of overall operational strategy and effective implementation to support continued growth and expansion in partnership with the Director of Operations
- Lead in delivering high-quality products through an external supply chain network that is both cost-effective, scalable, and flexible
- Responsible for managing inventory levels and fill rates to meet Company objectives
- Develop and implement an effective planning process across finished goods and raw materials
- Develop, implement & continuously improve the inventory strategy for all finished goods and raw materials
- Lead cross-functional calls with our manufacturing partners, as needed, to keep production and projects on track and to minimize fulfillment issues
- Identify projected constraints to the production process and optimize production efficiencies within those constraints
- Coordinate and facilitate the Supply Review meetings; ensure the process is an integral part of the S&OP process
- Partner with Sales, Accounting & Finance to drive and optimize the Sales & Operations Planning process, financial reporting, and process optimizations
- Create integrated processes among Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Leadership to execute the planning process
- Develop and execute comprehensive operations plans and programs, both short and long-range, to support the sales and revenue objectives of the Company
- Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to planning & sourcing
• This will initially begin as 4 hours/day and increase to full-time over the next 3 months.
• We are looking for somebody who is interested in growing with our company over the next few years!
• We are based in Los Angeles, so our working hours are 8 am - 5 pm PST. You must work during our business hours.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience in CPG related fields
- Dynamic problem solver - comfortable challenging assumptions and offering solutions with incomplete information.
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Transparent, open communicator - a great listener who can read between the lines
- End to end Supply Chain experience
- Deep understanding of cost and productivity drivers, and managing the complete eco-system to deliver accurate production volume, cost structure, and P&L, and be able to make decisions on trade-offs and priorities to deliver the goals
- Functional strategy development and delivery experience; conversion of business insights/needs into Supply Chain strategy
- Professional, mature individual who possesses strict ethical standards
- Ability to think strategically and execute/problem-solve tactical issues
- Proven ability to develop strategic plans and manage implementation and execution, along with an ability to analyze data and identify root causes
- Communication skills (present ideas effectively, actively listen, and work across functional boundaries)