$700 USD per month
Aug 23, 2022
We are looking for a Full-Time Marketing Manager to organize, motivate, and lead our international e-commerce marketing team! We hope that is YOU!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
AMAZING COMPANY CULTURE
- We believe that it’s rewarding and fun to run a successful business and are looking for tea
- Not interested in workplace drama? You are in the right place. We focus on getting things done and solving
- We like to work hard and play hard. We will trust you to do the same to get things done while working. We will not be constantly looking over your shoulder. We expect you to produce during working hours so that you can enjoy your time off.
- Why get stuck in the office? We believe that the modern workplace will be based on strong communication and relationships, not simply location.
- Tired of commuting to work or dressing up for meetings? That’s not a good use of your time. We offer you the comfort and flexibility of working from home.
- Enjoy the flexibility to spend the time you save with those you love.
IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO WORLD CLASS RESOURCES
- You will work directly with the company CEO, Mike Petter, to strategize and implement new marketing ideas
- You will have access to world class resources including seminar presentations from top e-commerce professionals and MBA level digital learning
GROWTH AND STABILITY
- This is a great opportunity to take something small and make it big.
- You will get paid to learn a ton about marketing an online business – this position will provide the learning of an Executive MBA
- We are a small company but we are not going to disappear. We have been profitably operating since 2018 and if you are willing to work hard, we would like you to join us for continued
- We encourage you to bring your ideas to the table and are open to new ideas for improving the strategies and processes to make things better every day.
- A large part of your job will be to stay on top of digital marketing and e-commerce trends. We will give you free reign to research new ideas and try them out in real time.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
- This is a Full Time position (40 hours per week)
- Compensation will be $700 USD per month for 3 month probation period and $900 USD per month after that with annual performance reviews
- Candidate should be available to work Eastern Standard Time, flexible
We are a Canadian based, outdoor adventure gear company that produces quality equipment for both work and play. We sell on Amazon and via our Shopify store in Canada and the USA. We have been steadily growing since 2018 and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The Marketing Manager will report to the CEO and will work on the following Mission for the Objectives below.
The mission of the Marketing Manager is to link our brand with social media/email/website users and convert users into customers with the highest level of creativity, organization, and professionalism possible.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you an excellent problem solver? Do you have a good eye for digital design? Do you have great communication skills?
As the Marketing Manager you will be required to organize, motivate, and lead our international e-commerce marketing team. You will develop marketing strategies to optimize all of the company assets towards driving website traffic which will result in sales conversions. We are looking for someone who takes high level business targets and can create their own plan to execute. You will need a high level of self motivation and a good eye for digital design and online aesthetics. The Marketing Manager will continuously contribute ideas to the company in order to improve every day. The successful candidate will take direction well and be thankful for the opportunity to lead a marketing team.
90 DAY OBJECTIVES
We are looking for someone who gets satisfaction and enjoyment from working hard to achieve goals and progress the objectives of the team. The winning candidate will work towards the following 90 day objectives:
- Create marketing strategies to optimize all of company assets towards driving website traffic resulting in sales conversions
- Optimize existing sales channels and create new sales funnels
- Ensure the look and feel of all customer interactions including
- Upgrade website structure to create simple and more modern user experience
- Optimize product pages and website popups to drive sales conversions
- Optimize existing
- Create weekly
- Create all social media posts to drive customer engagement
- Write sales copy for website listing and promotional pages
- Create evergreen content including website blogs and youtube videos
- Work with photographer and graphic designer to create strategic content
- Work with existing influencers and attract new influencers to promote the brand and create strategic content
- Use previous advertising experience and company data to create attractive ads that will drive website traffic and boost website sales
- Constantly manage and optimize ads (
- Manage Ad platforms including: google ads,
- Create yearly calendar outlining all critical holidays and promotions
- Execute promotions including updating website, pricing, creating
- Design high converting landing pages as needed for contests, sales, promotions, etc
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following characteristics.
- You MUST have a High level of reliability (very important)
- You MUST have excellent problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
- You MUST be Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You MUST have experience with creating Social Media content (Tiktok,
- Strong understanding of Amazon and Shopify marketing models and sales funnels
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring marketing performance KPIs
- Strong leadership skills, drive, and ability to inspire and develop teams
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast paced environment
- You MUST have a positive attitude when dealing with all customers, followers, influencers and corporate team and foster this attitude in other tea
- 15mbps+ internet download and upload speed in a quiet workspace
We will train you on everything else!
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking to hire immediately, so don’t wait to apply!
This is an opportunity for Long-Term, Full-Time work for the correct person.
Please reply to this job posting with the following:
1. Your favourite joke
2. Your Resume
3. Link to your online job profile (if applicable)
Looking forward to hearing from you.