Sep 01, 2022
What are we looking for:
MultiplyMii is in search of an Operations/ Project Manager who will be overseeing the day-to-day operations of a marketing company- the one who is accountable for results, and is the steady force in the organization to help grow the business in the long term.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This is a 100% remote Full-Time
- Help set KPIs and ensure we're measuring client success and employee success
- Take over operations and lead the team so they'll allow the CEO to do sales, drive traffic, make connections
- Analyse client success scores and determine how to improve
- Be part of a Team for the agency - CEO, 1 is part time (on DSP) 1 Video Editor
- Grow and lead teams of from 5 to 50 people with structure, SOPs and KPIs
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO and Functional Heads
- Prepare periodic reports for the CEO on all matters of importance
- At least 3 years' experience in Project or Account Management
- Experience supporting a start-up company is a must.
- Experience with European teams is a HUGE plus.
- Have strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring performance and KPIs, and love for structure and organization
- Tools/ Software Skills: Notion, Slack, Gsuite, Excel , What's App, Zoom, Google Meet
Multiplymii, a premium recruitment & HR services company is growing FAST and we are currently hiring an exceptional Product Development Manager who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and values its tea
One clear benefit for you beyond the long list at the bottom is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you and the client on-boarding, supporting your unique needs, handling any challenges that might come up in your work environment. We are here to give you (and our client) every opportunity to get it right and nurture this relationship.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up