Jul 29, 2022
THIS POSITION IS FOR U.S. TAX PREPARATION OF FORMS: 1040, SCH C, 1120s, 1120 AND 1065.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to make a contribution to our U.S.Tax Department. This position includes tax return preparation (such as individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations), tax research, audits, reviews, and compilations.
We are a fast-growing US Accounting Firm looking to expand our team immediately. This will start as a part-time flexible position with full-time advancement within 90 days. After 90 days you will receive full-time employee perks such as Medical Insurance/Benefits, Paid Time Off, and
· Prepare year-end Balance Sheet & Income Statement for use on tax returns without
· Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
· Debits, credits, and totals account in computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
· Complies with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Compiles statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
· Codes documents according to company procedures
· Provide excellent accounting support and training to clients and their staff via teleconference, virtual meetings, and on-site at our location
· Record accurate time entries to the company system daily; update departmental process checklists as client services are completed
· Assist in on-boarding of new clients and perform implementations of/conversions to QuickBooks Online
Assist with resolution of Federal and State notices via written communication and phone conference
Learn to identify and communicate tax and accounting issues to staff, management, and partners