May 12, 2023
BluePeak Financial is looking for a SUPERSTAR **Bookkeeper - Manager** with exceptional English and an excellent command of QuickBooks Online to join our team. We are looking for our next SUPERSTAR, a well rounded tea
• Minimum of 5+ years of bookkeeping experience
• Expert at QuickBooks Online (MUST)
- Experience with Asana Project Management (Preferred)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
• Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others.
• Expert at Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint
Additional Desired Skills/Traits
• Detailed Oriented
• Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
• Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Monthly financial reports and statements
- Payroll processing
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable management
- Inventory management
- Financial records management
As a Bookkeeper, you can be assigned to a wide array of tasks. The ones listed above are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling and do not apply to all Virtual Assistants.
So, if you’re eager to expand your skill set and build a home-based career, please answer the following questions to be considered:
1. Do you have experience with Quickbooks Online, and how many years?
2. Do you have experience with Asana, and are you able to lead projects using ASANA?
3. When you encountered a problem in your previous job(s), what did you do to overcome it?
4. How would you rate your organization skills from 1-10? Please explain why you feel you are organized as a person?
5. Who is the most influential person in your life, how did he/she impact you? How would they describe you?
6. What is the toughest obstacle you have encountered in life? Did you overcome it? How?
Thank you GREATLY for your time & we look forward to hearing from you.