Jul 28, 2022
GrantVantage has a highly motivated development team that is responsible for managing and maintaining several Microsoft Dynamics
GrantVantage Inc. is a leader in the Grants Management marketplace. We are headquartered in the Commonwealth of Virginia with offices in Arlington, Virginia and Redondo Beach, California, GrantVantage Inc. is a Microsoft-centered company that provides grants management software, consulting, training, and technical assistance services for state, regional and tribal governments, nonprofits and international nongovernmental (NGO) organizations. Our customers are in the United States, Australia, South America, and Africa.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience using Microsoft DevOps
• Experience as a full stack developer (Angular, PHP, JAVA, C#)
• To process concepts quickly
• Understand Agile development strategies
• Experience managing and prioritizing backlogs
• Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
• Be organized and dependable
• Demonstrate a collaborative, respectful, mentoring management style.
• Speak and write fluent English
• Have a good sense of humor!
• Must be comfortable with online meetings and presentations
• Support Senior Development Managers with project and delivery management
• Organize and manage Microsoft DevOps for development and testing activities.
• Schedule and merge code from a variety of developers
• Oversee and schedule updates and new software features
• Collaborate with developers to ensure all activities are coordinated
• Conduct code reviews
Potential Additional Responsibilities
• Create, review and comment on technical manuals and documents for customers
• Conduct internal organization trainings to ensure all technical staff is working in tandem
• Conduct briefings and demonstrations for customers to enhance system adoptability
• Lead and complete special projects, as requested
Benefits (Full-time only)
• Salary position based on experience
• Paid time off, personal and holiday closings.
• Performance Bonus’
• Flexible schedule. Monday to Friday – 100% remote
• Arrange schedule to meet with tea