Oct 08, 2022
***PLEASE ANSWER THE 6 QUESTIONS BELOW OR YOUR INQUIRY WILL BE DISCARDED**
We are hiring a Construction Manager that will be able to manage different home renovation projects virtually.
• Project-manage property repairs and maintenance
• Manage contractors bids on projects through our Excel template
• Ensure the property repairs for each property from beginning to end is always on schedule with zoom or facetime.
• Oversee efficiency and proper completion of each scope of work
• Provide exceptional contractor support
• Deliver timely, professional responses to contractors for repair inquiries via phone and/or
• Build contractor network on platforms like
electricians, roofers, painters etc.)
• Interview, Vet, onboard, and develop partnerships with maintenance contractors/vendors to grow the reliable network
• Standardize expectations on quality of work and repairs pricing
• Plan and implement streamlined processes, such as how to track recurring daily operational tasks
• Ensure associates have the technical and professional support needed to operate efficiently, and in a timely manner.
• Minimum of 3+ years of residential renovation and/or construction experience and a minimum of 1-3 years of customer
• Growth mindset and passion for continuously improving.
• Highly coachable with the ability to self-reflect, internalize, and apply feedback
• Quick learner with the ability to adapt and take initiative at a high level in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
• Strong aptitude to provide concise and consistent communications and top-level customer service for our property owners
• Impeccable organization, attention to detail, and ability to handle high volume and manage your own time in a remote work
• Comfortable using online platforms such as Zendesk and Salesforce, and fluent in CRM and pipeline management
• Ability to think critically about how our team can continually improve scalable processes
• Positive attitude, delivers on commitments, and enjoys working with a close-knit team
• Strong desire to take ownership, build long-term relationships, and help us become a national brand
• Weekend availability when needed
• Vendor management experience
• Passion for property management and real estate
1) Please include a voice recording link, with your answer of Question #2.
2) Do you have experience in residential remodeling/construction? If so, please explain in detail your experience?
3) What hours are you available in EST?
4) What is your proposed per hour rate?
4) Why do you think you would be an asset to our company?
6) What is your
Serious inquiries only please.