USD 1,200 - 1,600 per month / 8am-5pm PST
Sep 29, 2022
Our client, a Managed Service Provider in California, is looking for a NOC Officer to join their dynamic team as a permanent work from home staff, with a working hours of 8am-5pm Pacific Standard
Core Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following: Other Duties May Be Assigned.
• Triage, Diagnose and Resolve all Managed Solutions Alerts and tickets.
• Provide Service Desk Support with Team and Clients.
• Follow Centralized Service and Service Desk Processes and Standard Procedures.
• Maintaining Technical Documentation.
• Assist Network Consultants with Projects and Maintenance Tasks.
• Assist Network Admin with alignment task against Established Best Practices.
• Assist in Maintaining Compliance.
• Follow and Adhere to the Service Delivery Escalation Process
To Perform the Job Successfully, An Individual Must Be Able to Perform Each Essential Duty Satisfactorily. The Requirements Listed Below is Representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and/or Ability.
• 2-5 Years Hands-on Work Experience as a NOC
• LAN/WAN Knowledge and Hardware Configuration
• Network Switch Knowledge and Configuration
• Current Microsoft Windows Server Operating Software using Active Directory
• Remote Desktop Services Administration
• Strong Understanding of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and Other Network Protocols
• Corporate Edition or Other Corporate Antivirus Solutions
• Log Time and Issues in Ticket Management System is Required
• Microsoft Windows 10 Configuration and Troubleshooting
• Office 365 Apps and Microsoft Office Suite Configuration and Troubleshooting
• SNMP and Scripting Experience
Preferred, Not Required Skills and Experience
• SQL 2014/2016/2019
• VMware Virtual Technology / SAN / Storage Technology
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019
• Office365 Hosted Exchange Environments
• CompTIA A+/Network+/Security+
• 1 Year Hands on Work Experience in the Managed Services (MSP) Industry Management Software (SolarWinds, N-able, Kaseya or other RMM Platforms)
Why should you join us:
You'll be joining a friendly, fun, fast-paced, innovative, goal focused, and inspiring team.
We believe that creating a healthy and inclusive work environment is the first step in building a sustainable and successful company. We value our employees and seek to nurture their professional careers and personal well-being.
Apply now and be recognized.