Jul 21, 2022
The Sai Group of Companies is growing. As a result, we are hiring to support several companies under the parent company's portfolio.
We are a family business that owns various companies involved in the real estate investment and development business. We develop both residential and commercial land. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of airport parking at SeaTac Airport.
Our company is not related to real estate
1) resume included
2) paragraph on how your experience is applicable to real estate/property development or the job requirements
3) experience with dealing with vendors noted yes or no, with details of experience when applicable
4) very proficient English writing skills is a must. Grammatically incorrect messages and resumes will not be considered.
5) please do not include general messages speaking to your interest/skills that read as a copy and paste for different job applications.
An ideal candidate has a passion for learning about land development, home and interior design, and an interest in growing their real estate development career.
We value promoting from within. Opportunities to further your career within the company will be available to those who demonstrate strong interest and work performance.
• Owners and Management Team
• Development Team
• Acts as an extension of the Leader dealing with colleagues and clients in the utmost professional manner
• Organizes and prioritizes multiple tasks and completes them under strict time constraints
• Manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries. Ensures meetings begin on time with prep material delivered in advance. Requires extensive coordination and follow-up to ensure all arrangements are calendared effectively and adequately – utilizing the best use of the owner’s time
• Prepares meetings for owners, including scheduling time and place
• Coordinates travel, conference calls, and complete expense reports
• Drafts written responses or replies by phone or
• Takes and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
• Attends weekly meetings and communicate progress reports
• Types and designs general correspondences, spreadsheets, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final
• Interacts with vendors and subcontractors
• Coordinate appraisal/banking package documents. Training can be provided.
• Research products and properties and other items as assigned.
• Assisting with obtaining bids, research real estate and business opportunities as requested
• Read leases, contracts, agreements, internal and external documents, etc., to proofread and extract critical information.
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
• Handles confidential information
• Accounting support for owners and management team, including expense reporting and invoice processing
• Track priorities & action items, including proactive follow up on what is owed
• Project administration, including documentation, organization, preparation, and time tracking
• Remain knowledgeable of business unit and corporate policies.
• Identifies and works to improve internal processes and develops company policies as needed with the Management Team.
• Assist the Management Team with new staff onboarding
• May mentor and train less-experienced tea
• Assist the Management Team to plan work social events
Development Specific admin responsibilities
• Contract change order processing - Coordinate and process all change orders to existing contracts. Receive proposal for additional work added to the original scope of work and get approval from project managers and management, if required. Enter approved changes into an existing contract and send them out to the vendor
• Assist with coordinating inspections and other fieldwork issues. Forwarding/following up with vendors as needed.
• Contract awards - after project manager selects vendor, enter information into contract template and send the contract out to vendor with appropriate scope of work, awarded dollar amount, and project information.
• Assists with filling out construction permits, creating a workflow and organizational systems
• Receives tracks and logs deeds and other land documents and ensures the security of documents in a fire-safe file.
• Administrative support of owners and the Development Team
• Attend meetings and take detailed notes on action items for distribution post-meeting, follow up on all action items
• Handle administration correspondence
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system
• Extra hours may be required during peak periods
• Special projects as requested by manager
• Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform the job safely
• Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers and supervisor
• Other job duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
• Confident and determined
• Very detailed oriented with strong relationship skills
• Handles and safeguards confidential and sensitive company and personal information with absolute discretion
• Highly motivated self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the owners and the management team
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workloads and deadlines.
• Anticipates needs of the team
• Excessively organized with the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment as well as create and maintain an organizational framework
• To succeed, must think proactively; ability to organize (and reorganize as needed) daily workload by priorities
• Highly efficient with Google Docs, all Microsoft Office Applications. Experience with MS Teams is an asset
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills; mistake-free spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and conciseness are essential
• Strong ability to work well with key partners inside and outside the company
• Fluent in Mandarin, Spanish or Russian is an asset
• Knowledge of basic construction procedures is an asset
• Ability to complete desktop publishing to create and develop visual presentations is an asset
Special Working Conditions:
• Ability to work at a computer for long periods and lift banker boxes to and from storage (up to 50lbs)
• Work effectively with critical deadlines and multiple demands
• Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently
• In person only - The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate
• In person only- Environment where pets are present
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of admin experience or related experience
• Experience supporting a commercial real estate, construction, or related office is highly preferred