Starting at Php 90,00.00/mo, $1,600/mo
Oct 08, 2022
We are looking for a stellar Digital Operations Executive Assistant to work with Managing Director. He is an expert advisor to multiple clients and an accomplished product leader and growth executive.
As a Digital Operations Executive Assistant (DOEA), you will wear two hats — one as the trusted assistant to a time strapped executive and the other in helping setup and build a number of workflow tools for both internal use and for clients.
Your primary job is to help our Managing Directory save time and leverage
You’ll work directly with our Managing Director to help them (and our clients) save time and energy. This is a long term role where you will be respected, valued and grow quickly.
The primary working hours for this position are 8a to 5p Philippines Time. This will provide two hours (8a - 10a Philippines Time) of overlap with our Managing Director. Although some days it will be helpful to have an earlier start you can have more time with the Managing Director.
Some Of The Things You'll Do
* You have proven experience integrating no-code solutions that are beautiful and easy to use
* You love organizing and simplifying processes
* You have a portfolio of no-code solutions you’ve created
* You’re well experienced with Zapier, using APIs and webhooks with complex multi-step workflows
* You can build databases in
* You have strong skill in working with data sets
* You’re well versed in the top No-Code tools:
* Spreadsheet creation in Airtable and/or Google Sheets
* Reconciling in Xero (light bookkeeping)
* Updating various financial or KPI spreadsheets
* Create systems and processes for workflows, document them in Notion
* Effectively manage CEO's schedule, expenses and all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings and interviews
* Collecting and driving a list of key decisions CEO needs to make each day
* Edit videos
* Reach out to potential clients
* Clean up transcribed meeting notes with Otter.ai
* Creating reports
* Repurpose content across various social media channels
* Manage investor lists
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is
* You're someone who is a quick learner, is smart, thorough and fast.
* You like to solve problems.
* You are competitive and love being really good at your job.
* You're really good at learning new technology and software.
* You're thoughtful about your projects, producing high-quality outputs for the team
* You're comfortable communicating via
* You're super dependable and expect your boss to be the same in return
* You speak & write fluent English. This is an absolute must as you'll be speaking with clients or investors when needed
* You have fast, reliable internet and a reliable computer that can handle multiple applications open at once (Slack, Notion, Airtable, Google Chrome, Zoom, etc)
* Bonus: You are an experienced Executive Assistant with at least 3 years of direct experience as superstar administrative assistant, executive assistant or project manager
* You're available to start immediately within 2 weeks of a job offer
What You'll Get
* Paid bi-weekly via World Remit
* 13th month salary bonus after first year
* Paid time off for all national holidays
* Paid time off for sick and mental health days — 1 day every 2 months
* 2 weeks holiday paid time off between Christmas and New Years
* 4 weeks paid vacation after one year of employment
We are a fully distributed team with tea
How To Apply
Step 1: Complete our online written interview questionnaire here -->
Step 2: Applicants who sound like the person we are looking for will receive an invitation for a Zoom video interview.
Step 3: Successful applicant will be made an offer.