$7-12 per hour depending on experience
Aug 29, 2022
Come join our 100% Remote Team, mostly Philippine based! Join our friendly, fast moving team!
Seeking a fun, heart-centered digital marketing manager to help take our digital marketing and coaching business to the next level. We are based in Chattanooga, TN and while we love digital marketing, what we truly love is serving our clients and ensuring that they understand what we do and help them to grow their business. Our primary values are honesty, loyalty, respect and integrity.
About us: Monican Marketing has been in business since 2019, and the new side business of Monican Coaching will be integrating and rebranding soon into one new brand. We are a small agency with big dreams, but we love being smaller and keeping the work close. As the CEO, I manage and work with all of our clients and team. I am a yoga teacher and also love cycling, running, gardening and paddle boarding. Having teammates who share my values above and are committed to our team is so important to
This position is super critical to our team. So far, as the CEO, I am the primary digital marketer leading the strategy and planning. So while I have a project manager, graphic designer, web dev, and assistants to implement the work, I am looking for someone to come alongside me to take over the strategy and planning so that I can develop our business
Minimum Required Shift Hours: M-F, 9 PM - 1 AM PHT; Full time hours 9 PM - 5 AM PHT.
This is not solely a project manager position. The best candidate will have extensive experience particularly with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and SEMRush.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please apply as noted
1. Complete this Google Form:
2. Message in Onlinejobs with the subject line, type: “#Marketing Manager app has been submitted” In the first paragraph, tell me about yourself and why this position is a good fit for you. Please include a link to your resume/ CV. Also be sure to tell me your hobbies and interests! Please do not copy and paste your OJ profile details.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager - minimum 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience designing and creating systems and SOP's for processes
- Extensive experience in SEO strategy and implementation: Local, On Page, Off Page
- Pro at social media management - stays on top of trends and knows how to do the latest tech
- Familiarity with project management software like Basecamp
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office, Google Suite) and online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Expert with Digital Marketing skills and applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent typing speed of at least 55 WPM (typing test required)
- FAST Internet, 2 Screens and adequate computer.
For this position, you must possess the following qualities to be successful:
- Excellent Communicator in Writing
- Make decisions quickly
- Self-Starter who takes strong initiative
- Dependable & Trustworthy
- Detail Oriented
- Have a “Get the Job Done” Attitude
About the Position:
- Work directly with the CEO to strategize and plan clients marketing plans
- Manage multiple digital marketing clients alongside our team
- Seamlessly manage digital marketing projects deliverables working alongside our experienced team to fill in our gaps
- Wage/Salary is negotiable
- Pay bi-weekly through
- Pay increases based on performance
This is a critical position for my company where you can make a real difference. I am seeking a long-term digital marketing expert and am happy for you to grow alongside our company!
I look forward to learning more about you!
Serious Applicants Only.