Aug 01, 2022
Our US company helps people to immigrate to the US, Australia, and Canada. We use 4 methods:
1. Student visa
2. Labor visa
3. Invest visa
4. Startup visa
- Oversees all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the entire process runs smoothly.
- Interviews all clients and deals with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversees the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensures that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensures that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepares all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Helps the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Trains HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfill their roles to a high level.
- Must have immigration experience, specifically US, Australia, or Canada
- It’s very helpful if you have experience working with immigration lawyers, employers that hire un-skill workers, and schools (accepting foreign students). We need prior experience with negotiation skills with these partners as well.
Please send your target salary and available hours. High salary for the right candidate. Hiring immediately. Must be avail. minimum 20hrs per week. Full-time possible. Salary negotiable base on experience. $500-$1200