Php 75,000 to 90,000 per month
Jul 12, 2022
Intermediate Accountant | Full-time | Virtual | Australian Based Accounting Practice
Salary: Between 70,000 and 90,000 Peso per month (depending on Experience)
MUST HAVE Minimum 3+ years of experience - Australian Public Practice Accounting Experience
Training: The successful person will be provided with in-depth training and potential for career development available.
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 p
Location: Work from home
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reporting to: Senior Accountant
• Regular professional training and development!
• Close-knit, family friendly team.
• Stable working environment where staff are valued!
• Heavy focus on work-life balance, WFH encouraged
This opportunity with our boutique client is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to work with a supportive team and enjoy an exceptional working environment!
With a modern approach to work-life balance our client offers work-from-home opportunities as well as paid overtime during busy periods.
Due to steady growth, my client is now seeking capable and enthusiastic Accountant to join their team.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Preparing financial statements, BAS, and tax returns for all entities
• Preparation of CGT returns.
• Preparation of trading statements for the sale of businesses.
• Preparation of cash flow statements.
• Answering client inquiries.
• Researching legislation and drafting a letter of advice.
• Completing tax compliance for all business entities.
• Completing business advisory for clients.
• Day-to-day contact with clients.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about always providing the best possible customer service and exhibit a great work ethic.
• 3 - 6 years in public practice.
• Degree qualified.
• Completing CA/CPA or completed.
• Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Please send your detailed updated resume to