Jul 11, 2022
We are looking to hire ambitious, experienced, resourceful, and tech-savvy Operations Manager who is interested in joining a technology start-up based in USA This position is currently open to candidates based in Angeles, Philippines.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Premium Executive and Personal Assistance Service staffed by humans powered by technology. We provide the right people, platform, and processes to optimize busy executives’ lives, allowing them to outsource the day-to-day activities that keep their personal and professional lives on time and target. We aim to democratize access to executive support and to create jobs using technology instead of replacing them.
The dedicated VA will help manage and coordinate work, personal, and family logistics., and is supported by our entire team of Virtual Assistants and Specialists for specialized and critical tasks.
We also guarantee seamless continuity, which means that another VA will step in and provide care when the dedicated VA is on leave. This gives our clients the freedom and headspace to focus on the things that really matter.
YOUR ROLE AS AN OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Operation Manager’s primary duty is to ensure that all stated, unstated, and anticipated learning needs of both the clients and the staff are cared for and actioned with the highest quality. You will be responsible to formulate strategies, improve performance, and secure compliance to improve service quality and promote customer retention.
As the Operations Manager, you will be expected to perform the following:
• Provide inspired and effective leadership to the Operations Team
• Plan, develop and implement strategies aimed towards improvement of service quality and customer retention
• Assist to mentor and develop staff and nurture an healthy working environment built of trust and empowerment
• Develop strategies to achieve organizational objectives and KPIs
• Develop, assess, and update Standard Operating procedures
• Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures
• Liaise with the Talent Development team to promote staff development
• Liaise with the Product Management team to promote system development
As a minimum, we expect candidates to meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role in any industry
• A high level of spoken and written business English: ability to use the language fluently and accurately on all levels and as normally pertinent to professional needs, can understand and participate in any conversations within the range of own personal and professional experience with a high degree of fluency and precision of vocabulary and makes only quite rare and minor errors of pronunciation and grammar.
• Excellent time management skills: knows how to prioritize work, and able to multi-task to get things done in an efficient manner
• Ability to work efficiently, think strategically and solve issues effectively under pressure
• With strong analytical skills and can understand information immediately
• Proficiency in MS Office and web-based applications
• Has high attention to detail
• A strong sense of customer service and enjoys anticipating the needs of others
• Pro-active and resourceful self-starter
• Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment.
• Knowledgeable in Hubspot is a plus
• With a quiet place at home away from any disturbance, a laptop, a smartphone, and fully running Wi-Fi connection 5mbps or higher