2000 - 2400 USD/Month
Sep 02, 2022
What you’ll do:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento eCommerce.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Help streamline our listing practices with current PH product lister team, this will involve hands on listing through our listing tool linnworks.
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform
- Knowledge of the Magento development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Devop ability / exposure preferred
- Flexible can do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Please include the words “Johnny Appleseed 602” in the subject line of your reply.
Excellent rewards for the correct applicant-
13 th Month
Regular Bonus for system following and good work.
If you feel you are suitable for this role - please see the below tests and reply this INITIAL TEST so we can access your ability and offer the role. Please
Please include the words “Johnny Appleseed 602” in the subject line of your
INCLUDE Score / Rating in your