2400 - 3000 USD / Month
Sep 02, 2022
fast-paced, and technical working environment. He/She will be responsible for designing,
estimating, documenting, testing, and successfully implementing Magento eCommerce
solutions as well as be the one in charge of developing new modules and applying any required
What you’ll do:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento eCommerce.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Help streamline our listing practices with the current PH product lister team, this will involve hands-on listing through our listing tool linnworks.
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform
- Knowledge of the Magento development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Devop ability / exposure preferred
- Flexible can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Please include the words “Johnny Appleseed 602” in the subject line of your reply.
13 th Month
Regular Bonus for system following and good work.
Please note - this role will also give the correct applicant great exposure to all Practices / Systems for eCommerce businesses as we are multi-located, ideal for career progression, applicant should have a great work ethic and desire to progress
If you feel you are suitable for this role - please see the below tests and reply to this INITIAL TEST so we can access your ability and offer the role. Please
Please include the words “Johnny Appleseed 602” in the subject line of your
INCLUDE Score / Rating in your