$1,500 - $2,800 monthly
Oct 07, 2022
A rapidly growing Tech company is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Developer. This company is on a mission to transform the way real estate is managed and operated at scale. They are a well-funded startup, building a platform that combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline the customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve.
They follow three principles:
- Deliver Value
- Execute with Excellence
- Share the Fun
With these values in mind, they are looking to add new members to their team!
Who you are
- You’re a Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
- An out-of-the-box thinker and innovator along the way
- You have excellent attention to detail and you like to move fast
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make on the company!
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
What you'll be doing
-Dream features and live code. Be part of the technical team and make your contribution during all stages of the development effort: Feature Design, Coding, QA, and Delivery. The company is passionate about the value of the products delivered to the customers and proud of its engineering craft. They like to keep their code base well-architected, clean, testable, and scalable.
-Their stack is based entirely on Typescript with Angular and Ionic on the frontend and Node.js on the backend. They use MongoDB as the main data store. They deploy to the cloud using Docker.
What you should have
- 7 years+ experience in Full-Stack Development
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Typescript experience in (any of the following) Angular.js, React.js, or Vue.js is required.
- Experience with Ionic, and Apache Cordova is a plus.
- Experience with Nest.js and Nodejs is a plus!
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (Cypress/Protractor) and continuous integration systems (Circle CI, Travis, etc.) is a huge plus!
- Experience in a startup environment
- Strong software design, development, and testing skills acquired through a compelling academic background or practical work experience.
What's in it for you
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world!
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry on large-scale projects that use the latest web development technologies.
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits include P.T.O. and Sick Leave
Can meet the technical requirements below:
- Laptop/PC with video and voice capabilities
- Internet Speed - minimum of 25mbps
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM EST (hours may vary slightly).
- Salary is negotiable based on experience and ranges from $1,500 - $2,800 monthly.