USD 1,200 - 1,600 / Month based on experience - 40 hours per week
Aug 10, 2022
Managed IT Services provider in Texas, USA, is looking for a full-time L2 Technical Support Specialist, to remotely join their current talented team of technicians.
Purpose of Position
IT support for small business clients.
• Monitor ticket queue and phone calls.
• Gather and research information.
• Take ownership of seeing the issue to closure.
• Produce and maintain client documentation, organize customer information.
• Remote assistance with customers as required.
• Assist with monthly patching and maintenance as well as documentation standardizing.
• Being able to maintain systems is assumed, being able to troubleshoot software and hardware issues will put you in the front of the line.
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
• Recommend and or advise hardware and software improvements
• Resolve high-level help desk support requests as needed
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
• Customer-focused - Seeks to understand customers and businesses. Focused on getting client productive again
• IT minded not necessarily IT knowledgeable - Detail-oriented, logical thinker, good problem solver
• Works well with people - Basic customer service and communication etiquette - in person, phone,
• Persistent - Stays until the job is done, doesn't give up on an issue, thinks of creative solutions
• Communicates - Quickly responds to tickets, texts, and
• Trainable - Loves to learn. Doesn’t stop learning when off the clock
• Team player - It's a requirement that you be able to teach and learn from other staff
• Must have three years of direct user support
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS (or equivalent experience):
• Excellent English Communication, Written and Spoken
• Certifications - CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA A+ preferred but not required
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in working within a technical support role, including proven and demonstrable PC (desktop and
laptop), printer and other IT hardware troubleshooting skills
• 4 – 5 years’ experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows 7/10 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office/Office365,
Active Directory, and Exchange Management Console
• Knowledge of all core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server (
SQL Server (
• A keen ability to troubleshoot software and end user workstation issues.