Starting at PHP 40,554/mo
Jul 01, 2022
Please click on the link below to apply and answer some questions so we can get to know you better. Only applicants who apply through the link will be considered.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves, and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at:
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture:
- Responsible for creating reports from raw data exports.
- Identify best sellers from inventory reports using specific KPIs: unit sales, inventory levels, sales velocity, % to totals.
- Identify and calculate key selling metrics: Product Revenue, Gross Margin, Contribution Margin, and Cost of goods sold.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with excel.
- Proficient at Excel: knowledge of complex formulas (vlookups, sumifs, if functions) and pivot tables.
- Experience working with an online fashion retailer.
- Basic knowledge of inventory cycles: WOS, sell-through, inventory projection.
- A collaborative team player, hardworking, dedicated, open-minded, humble, and enthusiastic — ready and eager to learn every part of the buying and planning process.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up capabilities.
Preferred Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm PST
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: Depending On Experience
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Ongoing training and support
- Bonus plan
- Deep discounts on all products
- Company parties and lunch
- This position is fully remote
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity laws.
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local