Jul 29, 2022
We are looking for a highly skilled Amazon PPC Specialist to manage our pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and analysis of ad performance in line with the business objectives. You have a great chance of being a good fit if you are an autonomous and self-motivated digital marketer who thrives on data and analysis and stays on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology.
- Part-time position (approx. 20hrs/week)
- Salary will be paid bi-weekly (on the 15th and end of every month)
- Basic training
- Employee/Pay reviews every 3 months (possibility of becoming a manager. Lots of opportunities)
- The CEO is based in the US and generally works between 9 AM-4 PM CST You will be expected to work within these hours.
- Must have at least 12 months ACTUAL experience with Amazon PPC
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills, with a logical mindset
- Great English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Customer Support experience (via
- A good understanding of Amazon analytics
- Experience regularly working with SOPs (both written and video SOPs)
- Comfortable using task management (or experience with similar alternatives)
- Familiar using Google Drive & Gmail / Microsoft (or experience with similar alternatives)
- Reliable electricity supply
- Your own computer or laptop
- Reliable and fast internet access (above 10mbps)
- A quiet and uninterrupted workspace
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Regular opportunities for promotion with pay reviews every 3 months
- 13th-month pay
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
- Create and manage Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts on a weekly basis.
- Providing reports to the clients and updating Account Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations, and insights.
- Perform Keyword Research, Competitor Research, and Market Research for each assigned account.
- Provide complete and accurate data in the weekly reports.
- Having experience in the analysis of amazon business reports, search term reports, etc.
- Utilized Amazon seller central and vendor central.
- Managed higher orders with lower Acos.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The subject line should be AMAZON PPC Specialist
2. Send us the following requirements:
- Online Portfolio - Proof of experience as an Amazon PPC Specialist
- Audio Recording - Do your intro and your Amazon PPC Specialist experience
3. Note: We won’t review your application without the following requirements above and we are looking for someone who is experienced in this industry.