Jul 01, 2022
Line Manager: Account Manager & COO
The Project Manager will utilize best practices and methodologies, lead implementations and enforce project governance for amazon accounts. He is tasks to monitor status of accounts and form project initiatives that will allow marketplaces to grow revenue. They must be able to form relationships internally and externally, be a strong role model for the standards that we set forth, and drive projects to completion, efficiently.
The Project manager will engage in business development activities such as project estimation and delivery engagements with clients. This is a hands-on role working with clients and leading project resources to complete projects successfully and with a high degree of satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Overall project lead and facilitator relative to solution design, delivery and execution.
2. Lead projects endorsed by company executives.
3. Act as a point of contact of Generation eCom about listing needs and will communicate accordingly with different departments about DC team needs to work on especially the C&D Team such as creation of copy and design for any type of listing or content. She will likewise estimate the projects for the content team
4. He will be in-charge only for the collaboration between Generation eCom & DC.
5. Collect and organize all information or assets needed from the client for our design and development team to execute a project. Facilitates the gathering of requirements and documenting functional specifications.
6. Applies standardized and consistent project delivery methods across all projects assigned.
7. Drives utilization of project tea
8. Perform assessment of existing eCommerce projects, recognize the opportunity for optimization and provide associated recommendations, roadmap, and estimated effort.
9. Lead client status meetings in conjunction with project managers providing regular project updates.
11. Receive Project Brief to analyze, summarize activities, identify goals, identify tea
12. Gather information needed by the department not limited to scope of work, budget, number of hours required, and number of people required, to be able to execute business services needed.
14. Identify staffing needs, work load capacities for project execution. Understanding due date on services needed and identifying tea
15. Supporting cross-organizational group needs and expectations (i.e., Testing, Training, Production Deployment & Support)
16. Identify, implement and revise internal processes to streamline the improvement of project management.
17. Build Project KPIs and measure project success.
18. Work schedule and allocation would purely be 100% still under DC.
-2-5 years relevant project management experience, preferably in the execution and management of digital creative and technology projects
-Ability to formulate and clearly communicate data insights to others
-Exceptional understanding of strategy and operations related to technical consulting and delivery of projects.
-Extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate those details to the team and client.
-Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
-Strong relationship building skills.
-Open-minded, ready to learn, willing to teach
-Willing to work on Pacific Standard Time schedule.
-Amazon Seller Central
-Project Management Tool: Asana
-Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
-Communication Tool: Zoom &
-Google Suite, Dropbox
-Analytical, driven, strategic and creative
-Strong business and analytical acumen
To apply kindly send your
Subject: Project Manager-OLJ
1. Full Name
3. Resume/CV Link
5. Expected Salary
6. Brief Summary of Experience
7. OLJ Profile
those who will not follow the instructions above will not be entertained