Php 30, 000/ month
Jul 01, 2022
Amped HQ is growing... fast!!
We need the best of the best to come and contribute to our staff & clients.
Our Accounting Associate roles are critical to business growth, culture, and operations. You will have an integral part in the strategy, innovation, and shaping the future of the company.
With unprecedented client and employee retention, Amped HQ is out to disrupt the industry in opportunities for both clients and
With our core values being, people first, innovation, and growth, you will have close proximity to senior management, access to powerful tools and resources, and growth opportunities for you to up-skill in areas of your choice.
The Accounting Associate will work across the business to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for raising customer invoices through In-house invoicing systems and Zendesk
- Ensure expenses are backed up with receipts and properly coded to the correct GL code
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform accruals and prepayments calculations
- Completing vendor forms (purchase order forms, supplier system onboarding, security questionnaires)
- Managing the employee leave system and reconciling against payroll using Vacation Tracker
- Handle payroll for UK, US, and AU companies
- Manage all general ledgers including journal entries, accounts payables, receivables, etc.
- Manage month-end closing of accounts and prepare financial reports in collaboration with Finance Manager.
- Handle day to day communications with the client and other stakeholders
- Additional accounting support/tasks as requested by the Finance Manager.
- First point of contact for customer banking inquiries
- Contribute and participate in the development of Amped’s internal policies, process improvements, culture building, training, and other general operational functions.
The Accounting Associate role requires:
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Non- CPA with at least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field may apply
- Preferably has experience working with the Tech and SaaS industry
- With at least one year AU accounting experience
- Experience in using cloud-based accounting software such as Xero and Quickbooks is a must
- Preferably with experience using Hubdoc, Zendesk, Jira, and Microsoft 365 Suite, Vacation Tracker, Slack
- Knowledgeable with US Vat Returns and AU GST returns
- Familiar with processing payroll under the UK, US, and AU tax laws
- Competency with ERP systems and adapting to new software
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Be able to pick up tasks assigned quickly and with minimal errors
- Confidence with taking online calls i.e. Zoom for both internal and external
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Can start ASAP
What's in it for you?
Amped HQ is growing and taking a different approach to outsourcing. With a young leadership team and a focus on delivery, the shackles are off when it comes to planning your day. We prioritize, we deliver, we have fun and we support one another. Our company goes above and beyond for their employees to ensure that there are:
- Permanent work from home
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Energetic international team
- Cultural focus on staff health and wellness
- Close proximity to senior management
- Focus on personal development and growth
- Yearly appraisal
- Monthly gratitude event
- Competitive salary package
The application process consists of screening, an initial and second interview with HR then the Operations Team, and a final client interview. Hit the Apply button if you are interested and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!