$1440 - $2000 per month (we pay weekly)
Jun 30, 2022
We are a property rental company that operates in the US and we have several mobile home park/rv park for rentals. Our company is in need of an experienced and committed Property Acquisitions Manager that would join our growing team. We want someone who is goal-driven, confident, and efficiently organized.
You must be available to work USA West Coast hours from 8 am - 5 pm Pacific Standard Time
The rate is $9 per hour and we are willing to negotiate based on experience and skills.
- Assisting acquisitions team with underwriting mobile home park/RV park purchases, due diligence, and onboarding/closing of said purchases
- Validating underwriting assumptions by calling and verifying local rental comparables, property taxes, and utility rates
- Coordinating and following up with local/county planning and zoning on due diligence matters
- Data analysis of utility usage, payroll information, and other financials via general ledger (has to have an eye for detail, prefer advanced excel users)
- Experience with due diligence and underwriting real estate investments (apartments, mobile home parks/rv parks, etc)
- Acquisitions/real estate underwriting experience
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- College grad
If you think you fit the role for our company, please fill out this form:
For a faster response to your application, please apply through the form.
Excited to work with you.