Jul 20, 2022
What are we looking for:
We are searching for that innovative Amazon Executive Assistant that can help drive the vision of their clientele with their spirited and vibrant ideas and brands. The successful candidate will be a key player in driving business growth by increasing revenue and keeping tip-top account healthy.
This position requires exibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as someone who will go above and beyond their call of duty.
The expectation will be that our client will guide you along the journey, helping them to understand their existing business, how they like to operate, and work in a collaborative environment. This opportunity awaits someone who would want to work in a dynamic culture where people are empowered to deliver but with proper guidance from the team.
This role is 100% work from
- Be able to anticipate the needs of your executive quickly and efficiently
- Exercise administrative judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Manage scheduling for company CEO
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of the company/ CEO
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the CEO
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various company records and documents
- Ability to do market/competitor/trend research etc., understand it and revert back with analysis recommendation;
- Attending to other personal and administrative support for CEO, as required;
- Handle operations doing Amazon store end-to-end processes, manage to grow overall sales, ranking and conversion;
- Monitor account health and performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing, Amazon Advertising trends, best practices and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, identify new opportunities and present to management;
- Overseeing customer feedback/reviews, as well as product sales performance to determine the best and worst performing SKUs
- Project management - Must be able to prioritize tasks, manage resources and of great attention to detail.
- Proactiveness - Must have the ability to ensure that the CEO has all the administrative and executive support he needs to perform high-level tasks, at his optimum levels
- Customer Centricity - Must have a strong customer service mindset (customer first mindset)
- Amazon Platform Proficiency - Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience with Amazon. Knowledgeable on Amazon tools and space.
- Analytical Thinking - Comfortable understanding numbers, quantitative analysis and reports to make data driven decisions.
- Problem Solver - Able to objectively assess difficult situations and execute solutions
- Strong Organizational Skills - On top of the updates and progress of tasks, and able to drive action to activities that require urgent attention.
- Strong Communication Skills - Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to drive team communication
- Easy to Adapt - Ability to adjust and handle tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player - Can manage CEO’s activities and monitor team needs
MultiplyMii, a managed recruitment services company, is growing FAST and we are currently hiring an exceptional Amazon Executive Assistant.
MultiplyMii will be there with you every step of the way, providing you and the company with mutual on-boarding to support your needs and the work you’ll do for them. MultiplyMii handles the unique needs of offshore hires to give you every opportunity for an optimal relationship.