Jun 30, 2022
Work Remotely? - Yes
Job Role: Executive Assistant
Company: SuperTeam Studio
Accepting applicants for this round only until July 5
Work Hours and Schedule: Part-time 4 hours per
Work Duration: Long term if successful
Rate or Salary range: $5-$8 per hour, depending on experience
Plus 5% salary increase after 6 months
Plus merch and bonuses
Payment Method: Local bank transfer
Salary paid every 17th and 2nd of the month
Commission Based only? - NO
We are looking for a part time executive assistant that can:
- Schedule and maintain calendar appointments, meeting and travel itineraries.
- Screens calls and
- Prepares reports, memorandas, transcribes dictation fro
- Operates word processing software and assists in developing, implementing and monitoring internal business system and procedures.
- Managing complex schedules, anticipating needs and resolving issues and interacting positively with colleagues across various lines of business.
Preferred Knowledge :
- Must have advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and Word, proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong communication
- Must have strong organizational skills. Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
*Decent computer or laptop
*English communication skills, both verbal and written.
*Headset for calls - Any decent quality, noise-canceling headset (Ex. Plantronics 628, Jabra, etc)
*Punctual and Responsive
*Needs to strictly follow an NDA
Bonus points if you have:
*BPO and WFH Experience
*Knowledge of how to use tools like Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
*Time Tracker Experience
Where/How to send an application?
Please answer/include these in the
- What ISP are you using, and what's the speed? (Attach speed test screenshot)
- Are you currently employed? If hired, when can you start?
- Do you have experience working from home? For how long?
- Please attach a copy of your updated resume
Complete applications will be prioritized. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Excited for you to be joining our team soon!