Jun 30, 2022
We are looking for someone that has experience with reading Keepa charts and know how to navigate the Amazon product listings page. Additional training will be provided so you must be able to communicate in fluent English. Please, if you have broken english in your replies or cannot read english well, do not apply.
Main job duty is to manually analyze
Work with your team, whenever there is an issue with product
-Problem solving skills
-Reliable and dependable
-Responsive when there is an issue
-Smartphone phone for communication
-Comprehend English fluently
-Speak fluent English
-Ability to follow instructions
-High attention to details
-Computer/Laptop with good internet connection
-General understanding of reading keepa charts (Will Train provide additional training to the right candidate)
-Analyzing product descriptions
When replying please answer the following. Your application will be ignored if you can't follow insturctions.
Put in the subject title "Pricing VA" so we know which ad you are replying to.
Answer the following questions:
1. Introduction to your background and work history
2. Why do you feel you are the right candidate for this position?
3. Are you currently working? Part-time or Full-time?
4. Years/months of experience using Keepa
5. Years/months of experience using Keepa
6. What is your desired hourly rate?
7. What hours can you work?
8. What days can you work?