Jun 30, 2022
Are you an expert Google AdWords media buyer and NOT happy with your current pay/situation?
Here is your chance to join a thriving Aussie PPC agency and get paid what you are worth. You'll be surrounded by a close-knit Filipino team and a boss that appreciates your skills.
Here is more of what we are offering that no other agency can match
* Receive performance-based bonuses on top of already competitive salaries
* No annoying timer tools or screen recording software
* No long meetings and reports that take forever to produce that no one reads
* Always get paid on time
* Learn cutting-edge tactics and strategies to optimize accounts
* Get exposure and the opportunity to learn THE REAL
* 7-hour day shifts. 8am-3pm PH time. Never sacrifice your nights and free time again!
To apply you must have:
* At least a year working on Google Ads (working in an agency environment is highly valued)
* In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, and GTM
* Fluent at setting up Google campaigns (Search, Display, Shopping)
* Fluent at creating & managing Conversion Tracking
* Know your PPC formulas well, (CPC CPM CPA Conv.R etc, you will be tested during the interview)
* Doing Keyword research to find the best advertising opportunities
* Mining search query reports to add new long-tail keywords, match types, and negative keywords
The right candidate must also have:
* Impeccable English, written, and spoken
* Great attention to detail
* Quiet homeworking environment
* High-speed reliable internet
* Have the right equipment including a desktop
* Prepared to have video meetings & screen sharing during work hours
Here is the company website:
Be sure to check out our values to see if they match yours:
Currently offering 41,000PHP per month for the ONE right candidate (paid fortnightly).
If you are interested in this position please send me some proof of your past work on Google Ads with the subject line "DG PH app".
Chosen applicants will go through an interview and an assessment task on Zoom screen share to verify skill level. So please be prepared to turn on your video during the interview process.