$2 - $5/hr DOE
Jun 30, 2022
My name is Aaron and I am looking for an SEO Project Manager for my websites. This position would require meticulous time management and organizational skills since you will be in charge of multiple projects. This would require strong Google Sheets skills and creating templates for keeping track of project progress.
A few things about this job:
- Consistent, full-time work
- Flexible hours/days off (within reason)
- Potential to move up
- Starts at $2 - $4.50/hr depending on experience
- Work on a variety of tasks (you won't get bored, hopefully ;)
Two of the sites you would be working on are
Here are some of the things you would be managing:
- Keyword research
- Keyword clustering
- Link building
- Website audits
- Creative strategy brainstorming
- Editorial calendar and content progress
Software you will be using:
- Ahrefs (on my paid account)
- Google Sheets/Docs
If you made it all the way down here and this sounds like a good fit for you please briefly answer the following questions:
1. What days and hours are you available in UTC -7 PDT
2. What part of this job are you the most interested in?
3. What part of this job would be the most challenging for you?
4. Do you currently have another job?
Please include my name in the subject line of your response and I look forward to meeting you! :)