70,000 per month
Jun 24, 2022
We are seeking a Senior Accountant with 3 years + Australian Taxation Experience. We are looking for you! Work with a great company that can provide you with secure long-term employment. Feel part of a great team and company who value staff.
Full-time position - Monday to Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm, Sydney, NSW Australian Time)
Reporting to: Senior Client Manager (Australia).
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for undertaking all production accounting activities, including preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and taxation requirements and delivering associated quality, professional accounting outcomes.
You will require experience in the preparation of income tax returns, GST, FBT, Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and preparation of financial reports end to end.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Completing Individual Income Tax Returns with Rental Properties, Business Schedules and CGT and foreign source income.
· Preparation of company, trust, partnership income tax returns.
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly business activity statements (IAS & BAS).
· Completing financial reports end to end in Xero.
· Preparation of review documentation such as working papers and checklists for the Senior Client Manager in Australia to review.
· Delegate work when required.
· Supervise and review the work of your team.
· Work independently and problem solve.
· An eye for detail and a high level of quality control.
Xero Accounting for financial reporting and bookkeeping.
Xero Tax for completing income tax returns.