Php 35,000 - 40,000
Jul 06, 2022
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
As a Senior Inventory & Demand Planner (eCommerce), you will be responsible for developing foundational frameworks as it relates to demand planning and forecasting management, executing strategic priorities across various sales channels and brands, and conducting high-impact analysis for TransBiz’s supply chain key performance indicators.
Our team of 64 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
1. Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
2. Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
3. Grow your career and eventually establish a team and its processes. Hire additional tea
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
• Demand Planning and Forecasting: In partnership with our Brand Operations team, you will assess sales trends across all SKUs and develop a forecasting process that considers macro-level marketplace trends and micro-scales and/or promotional activities. This forecast will be a key indicator for product purchasing/ sourcing and provide visibility at a weekly, monthly, and quarterly level.
• Inventory Optimization: You will leverage TransBiz’s existing suite of tools and build upon them to drive process improvements that impact inventory management workflow, with an emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually. An additional component of this job will be working across a variety of marketplaces, geographies, and warehousing operations (from enterprise-level 3PLs to family-operated warehousing) – and enhancing operational efficiencies via rigorous demand planning.
• Analytics & Performance Management: You will be required to develop, monitor & improve key metrics (KPIs) that inform us of a brand’s supply chain performance.
• Other duties assigned & Special Projects.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
• You have 5 to 7+ years of inventory & demand planning and forecasting experience.
• You have 5 years of experience working with a wide range of hardline and Softline consumer goods (textile, bedding, electronics, kitchenware, small appliances, sports and outdoors, toys, home & garden, automotive accessories, medical devices, nutrition, health & wellness, Pet Care, etc.)
• You have the exceptional analytical ability, highly proficient in excel.
• You have a strong foundation in supply chain/operations concepts, are intellectually curious, and equipped with a problem-solving mentality.
• You are a self-starter and comfortable in fast-paced, highly complex supply chain environments.
• You are an operator at heart with a bias toward action.
• You possess exceptional attention to detail and the ability to zoom out and place challenges/opportunities into a greater business context.
• You are comfortable operating with messy data and incomplete information – but strive for data-based decision making backed by analytical rigor.
• You are passionate about empowering teams of people to make decisions, developing strong standardized processes, and leveraging technology to run effective supply chains serving a growth-minded organization.
• You are proficient with tools & languages related to data visualization, data governance, data analytics, and forecasting/ modeling.
For interested applicants, please register at