28000 PHP to 36000 PHP
Jun 23, 2022
***ABOUT YOUR NEW EMPLOYER***
Hey there! I run a 7 year old Canadian company selling our own branded line of over 30 products on Amazon with a small team of five wonderful people from the Philippines doing 7 figures in USD annually. Right now, to handle future expansion plans, we are looking for a MARKETING / CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION EXPERT. To put it simply, the position requires someone to help get more traffic to our product pages and to optimize our product pages to convert better .
Starting salary range for this position is 28000 PHP to 36000 PHP per month depending on your experience, hours worked, and your day to day availability.
***WHAT DOES A TYPICAL WORK DAY LOOK LIKE?***
You will always have a list of ongoing tasks and projects that you should be working on independently most of the time. As a team, we use a project management service called Basecamp which is almost like a bulletin board of sorts where you will be posting project progress and updates for me and your tea
***IDEAL MARKETING / CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION EXPERT SKILLS***
1. Experiencing managing projects or people
2. Photoshop expert or can give clear instructions to freelance graphic artists
3. Good grasp of numbers
4. Familiarity with creating and managing PPC campaigns
5. Effective communicator
6. Good eye for aesthetics and detail oriented (i.e a perfectionist)
7. Professional and responsible work attitude
8. Strong interest or background in marketing and business
9. Self-motivated and can work without supervision
10. Full of ideas and ability to find fault or discover areas for improvement
***WHAT BENEFITS AND PERKS COME WITH THIS JOB?***
-13th month bonus, 13.5 month bonus second year, 14th month bonus third year
-flexible work hours and work days (no limitations on what days and how late or early you work as long as you produce good work consistently and complete all your monthly hours)
-full time work can be between 140 to 160 hours per month depending on what we mutually agree on
-get to work independently (may not be a perk if you can't stand working alone without supervision)
-you will grow and learn a lot from this job
-no company politics/drama or needing to deal with difficult coworkers or superiors
-regular pay raises depending on job performance
***WHO IS NOT RIGHT FOR THIS JOB?***
-can't work independently or requires a lot of social stimulation
-not prepared to do ALL your communication in written form
-not disciplined or self motivated to work the required hours each month
-need constant supervision or micromanagement
-have trouble taking or following written instructions
-have privacy issues with installing software to keep track of hours worked and taking screen grabs
-not prepared to grow, learn new skills, and adapt to new challenges and responsibilities
-poor or unprofessional attitude (as long as you're hardworking and reasonably adept, I can work with you)
-in poor health (expect long hours of sitting and staring at a screen)
-unstable internet connection and/or work at home environment/circumstances
-can't deal with a certain amount of stress and pressure
-don't plan on staying for at least 3 years
***WANT TO APPLY?***
If you've actually spent the time reading this job posting in detail and you want to apply, please contact me and include the secret phrase 'mirror mirror on the wall' so I know you've read everything and not just spamming every job posting. Please also include a link to your CV and answers to the following questions:
1. How would you rate your Photoshop skills? If you consider yourself at least proficient in Photoshop, what specific image editing or Photoshop manipulation tasks are you capable of doing well?
2. Do you have experience working with Amazon Sponsored Ads? If so, detail the extent of your experience.
3. Have you been in a position where you had to manage someone or a project all on your own before? If not, how comfortable are you with giving instructions to other tea
4a. Do you prefer working with numbers or words?
4b. Do you prefer working with people or with machines/software?
4c. Do you consider yourself more of am free flowing/creative or a logical/rational person?
4d. Do you see future self as more of a leader or follower?
4e. Where on the introvert/extrovert spectrum do you belong?
5. How many hours per month are you able to work per month and what is your ideal salary range?
6. What online tools or software programs are you an expert in?
7. Name 1 or 2 things that you think you are exceptionally good at or at least better than most of your peers. You can list either soft or hard skills.
8. What Amazon or business related training or job experience do you have that you think is relevant to this position?
*** WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? ***
After reviewing all applications, the most qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in a written test which you will submit via