£7 per hour
Jun 22, 2022
Do you love harnessing the power of creativity, connection, and conversion through different Social Media and Marketing Platforms? Are you passionate in helping your client gain visibility and increase their sales through analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns? Is strategizing and implementing social media campaigns your jam?
YOU ARE DEFINITELY WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR! ????
• Provides support in creating content from graphics to videos across all the social media platforms with emphasis on the brand and message of the client
• Strategizes on proper and effective social media and marketing initiatives and campaigns to further grow the client’s visibility and followers growth on different platforms using relevant hashtags, proper scheduling, content strategy, seo optimization, analytics/metrics, and engagements.
• Effectively redesigns and manage the website and landing pages - making it more creative, aesthetic, and informative to attract more leads.
• Initiates meaningful engagements to build a strong relationship with audiences and potential leads.
• At least 2 years of experience working as a Social Media Manager or similar role
• Passionate and knowledgeable on how to effectively grow social media accounts through organic and paid strategy and other marketing initiatives
• A self-starter, independent, creative, resourceful, good persuasion, extremely detail oriented, and excellent communication skill (verbal and written), with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Loves working on reports, metrics, analytics, and KPIs to help on strategizing social media initiatives.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
???? IF YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, THEN HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
• Send us an application through
• Include a 1-minute video introduction link of yourself where you tell us your name, what you specialize, your career goals, and 1 fun fact about you would be a PLUS!
???? RATE AND WORK DETAILS:
• £7 per hour, minimum of 40 hours a week, with a possibility of overtime
• Work Hours: UK Time
• Permanent Work from Home
???? START DATE: ASAP
APPLY TODAY and build your career with Resource Worldwide while working long term directly for a client! ????