50,000 - 100,000 PHP per month
Oct 08, 2022
Spacecadet is looking for a Virtual Assistant to join our team.
Spacecadet is The Marketing VC. We invest in early-stage technology companies that fuel a better future for all of us and ensure they start with a strong story.
We are looking for someone to support our Partners and their internal teams. We are looking for someone who has a natural passion for tech, enjoys taking on new projects, and consistently executes at a high level in our energetic, startup environment.
The perfect person has lots of experience as a VA/EA in the startup/tech space.
• Work EST hours
• No other work commitments, this is a full-time job
• Manage inbox and draft
• Handle all scheduling
• Research of new startups
• Prepare Partners for meetings
• Draft regular communications
• Help research and organize events
• Basic bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
• Maintain our Airtable CRM
• Book all travel, accommodation, and restaurant reservations
• Personal Admin
• Project management in Notion
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an assistant and proven administrative experience
• Experience in supporting multiple executives
• High proficiency using Google Suite
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills with superb attention to detail
• Preference for startup/VC experience
• Preference for experience with the tools we use: Airtable, Notion, Superhuman, Google Suite, Loom, Voice Messages, Quickbooks Online
• Sound judgment, integrity and discretion are essential
• Someone with podcast editing & social media management would be a dream!
We are a Venture Capital fund investing in early-stage startups. We are a small team of 5 millennials who like to have fun at work. Relaxed and energetic work environment. Endless fascination with emerging culture and technology trends. We invest in very cool
And check out our deck: spacecadet.ventures/fund/