Jul 15, 2022
We are searching for a skilled Supply Chain
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, and an innate commitment to meet crucial deadlines. The candidate who goes above and beyond will see enormous room for growth in this role.
If you are great at communication and problem solving while following best practices, company procedures and reporting processes, come work in a dynamic company culture where you’re empowered to be your best self.
This role is 100% work from
- Maintain and continuously improve inventory forecasting via advanced models built within Microsoft Excel
- Monitor and track inventory across all SKUs, marketplaces and warehouses, suggest new order quantities, communicate with suppliers and freight agents
- Serve as point of contact for external partners, track and trace shipments; identify problems and implement resolutions in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with manufacturing and warehouse partners to ensure products are prepared and shipped in the most timely and efficient manner possible.
- Generate shipping documentation for domestic and international shipments
- Design, manage and implement strategies, plans and procedures to have a seamless supply chain, logistics, e-commerce platform operations
- Manage global relationships of third-party warehouses, vendors, and suppliers
- Manage integrations involving Supply Chain / Logistics operations across various online marketplaces
- Advice on and implementing appropriate software/systems to automate all repeatable business tasks where possible
- Coordinate, communicate and negotiate with external freight forwarders and warehousing partners for efficient supply chain operations.
- Audit freight and parcel carrier invoices for accuracy and ensure warehouses received what was
- Develop and prepare weekly reports for the executive team including graphs and variance analysis
with regard to various sales volume and inventory metrics, customer reviews, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of supply chain and/or logistics management experience, ideally in connection with global ecommerce/Amazon businesses.
- 2+ years of inventory forecasting experience
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, power query)
- Experience managing logistics, communicating, and directing freight forwarding processes, monitoring inventory, and preparing related documents and reports.
- Hands-on experience for inventory planning, forecasting, and management of multiple supply fulfillment
- Prior experience with Amazon Seller Central is strongly preferred, including shipment order creation, Seller Support case creation and reporting capabilities.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral); Chinese language skills a plus.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Organized, analytical, reliable, proactive, adaptable, flexible
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Can work independently and in a cross-functional team
MultiplyMii, a managed recruitment services company, is growing FAST and we are currently hiring an exceptional Supply Chain Analyst.
MultiplyMii will be there with you every step of the way, providing you and the company with mutual on-boarding to support your needs and the work you’ll do for them. MultiplyMii handles the unique needs of offshore hires to give you every opportunity for an optimal relationship.
- 100% Remote work
- Healthcare (HMO)
- Birthday bonus upon probationary
- Regularization bonus
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Service Incentive Leave (SIL) upon probationary
- Regular holiday premium upon probationary
- Annual performance appraisal subject for review
- Access to our free Learning and Development programs