Jul 04, 2022
JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSISTANT
HIRING COMPANY: EliteInsure Ltd. is a high-end, new-tech, Insurance Brokerage Firm with its headquarters in New Zealand & teams spread across Asia. Our company has experienced exponential growth with outsourcing and has an established, yet expanding team in the Philippines since its inception in March 2016. We are currently looking for a full – time FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSISTANT to be part of our growing team. This opportunity is for a skilled & experienced lead generator who has worked online and can help enhance the branding & exposure of the company.
WORK LOCATION: Remote, work from home-Philippines
AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately
CONTRACT: Full Time
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday / 6am to 3pm PHT
Saturday & Sunday Off
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Php. 25-30K (basic monthly fee/starting rate) depending on skills and experience.
• Yearly Salary increase
• Chance for salary increase after Performance Review
• Paid PH Holidays
• Bonuses and more
• Experience in Insurance industry is an advantage
• Experience paralegal related work/services is an advantage
• Understanding of the financial planning process
• Articulate in technical terms
• Encode client data into financial planning software or CRM
• Transcribe, listen and prepare financial planning file notes
• Send off and follow up Third Party Authority requests from super funds, investment platforms and insurance providers.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding information via
• Workshop advice strategies with Adviser
• Perform financial modeling for client strategies
• Compare different financial planning modeling scenarios for clients
• Prepare personal insurance cover analysis and quotes
• Client appointment scheduling via
• Broad knowledge of financial services sector
• With Anti-virus installed in PC
Works alongside a financial adviser to create and recommend a financial plan to meet a clients' needs. They help advisers in analyzing and assessing the information gathered from the client and discuss the possible solutions with the adviser. They assist advisers in preparing an insurance plan and other compliance documents. They also help management in doing quality check towards compliance files submitted by advisers.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are qualified and interested in the job description provided above then submit your CV/ Resume to