Jul 07, 2022
We're writing comprehensive ghostwritten buyer's guides as well as informational posts related to basketball-topics and want either experienced SEO writers or basketball fans to apply to write for us.
We'll provide samples of desired deliverables so you know exactly what we're looking for.
The ideal final product helps basketball players learn more about the nuances of the sport and/or select the best gear to take their game to the next level.
What you will do:
- Research deeply on the subjects we want to create tips for -- from YouTube to Forums to the actual test maker
- Compile helpful tips in an organized and fluid way that is easy to read
- Write 1500 to 5000 word articles on these different topics (the lengths vary); the goal will be for you to write one every week.
- You'll consult forums and verified buyer reviews for the nuances of different products and what makes them strong or better than others.
We will include briefs on different articles that already exist that we'd like to be better than, as well as broadly mentioning related keywords we'd like incorporated into the article.
The ideal candidate:
- Huge NBA fan or nerd
- College education
- Top marks on standardized exams or writing assessments
- Is highly resourceful and can identify past study tips from researching into different forums of students and parents
- Is a native English speaker or highly fluent (C2 preferred)
- Has a great education background (law and business students preferred, or candidates with long writing histories)
- Ideally a former teacher or educator is preferred
- Is highly responsive (48 hour response times)
- Is welcome to feedback and improving their writing.
- Is familiar with SEO keyword writing
- Can turnaround milestones weekly
Please start your application with the word MOOSE so I know you have read and understood this job description.
We will start with one of these articles as a test run.
Payment will be $20 per 2000 words. We've already hired three writers this week so positions fill fast. We'll provide a steady flow of work with at least 3 articles a week.
I will ask for a short 300-word test sample from you when interviewing.
Submit this application to apply: