To Be Determined ( Influenced by Experience)
Jul 05, 2022
Npowered Global Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate headquartered in Detroit, MI. Npowered has subsidiaries in various industries such as healthcare.
*** HIRING immediately ***
The position of Web Developer consist of designing and website coding for company websites across the nPowered brand umbrella.
**Qualified Candidates: Should be proficient in the following areas**
1. Ability to bring a moderate element of design skill for websites (using Adobe XD, Drag & Drop applications and offline web builders such as Webflow)
2. Be average to proficient in web coding
3. Proficient in the use of FTP platforms
4. Familiarity with C-Panel
5. Ability to implement web management tools and manage functionality
• Design, build and maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devises, or operating systems
• Perform or direct web site updates
• Provide feedback and suggestions to leadership on web presence related issues and task
**Qualifications and Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree in a computer – related field or equivalent
• Fluent in the English language (Spanish a plus)
• Knowledge of various programming languages, and ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to work night shift
• Qualified Candidates should have access to their own personal desktop/laptop, headset, webcam, High-speed internet, and consistent electricity
• Candidates must be able to provide a quiet work environment
• 3 to 5 years of previous experience
**Must submit proof of work and two references **
**Competencies (In order of Importance)
• Attention to detail – job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing task
• Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-relates issues and problems
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
• Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Performance based bonus after 90-day probationary period
**To APPLY: Complete the link below (Copy and paste the link into your browser)