$3.50 + / hour depending on experience
Feb 01, 2023
We are an established company (
-Actively managing our Amazon store in managing reorders and maintaining inventory levels, dealing with our suppliers and logistics, keeping all software up to date, and managing our records up to date
- Producing company performance reports for our company and individual SKUs
-Have self initiative to be involve in decision makings regarding reordering of products.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Manage 3 party Amazon Accounts for our clients, monitoring their store and their PPC campaigns to grow sales
- Manage Amazon inventory, including reordering and making new orders for the Amazon Store
*Good English and Writing Skills
*PPC experience is a plus
*1 year Amazon account management experience is required (please do not apply if you do not have this)
*Passionate with account and project management
*Knowledge with Helium 10, Keepa, Google online platform
*Display Self-initiative and can contribute to the team.
*Proficient with MS Excel and Google sheet, and project management applications such as Asana
*Extensive experience and a track record with reporting data analytics.
*Attention to detail
*Must be able to manage 3rd party Amazon accounts, including PPC analysis and making and amending listings
*Internet should be not less than 20mbps and has backup internet.
*Laptop or Computer specifications should be I3 or higher/equivalent, at least 4GB ram.
*Required to work UK business hours (9 am - 5 pm) is a MUST and be available during those hours
*Willing to start ASAP.
If you think you're the one, then follow the instructions below:
1. The subject of your
2. Attach your latest CV in pdf format
3. Write 3 to 5 sentences only on why you fit for this job, specifically addressing your previous account management experience
4. send the