experience and performance based
Jun 06, 2022
• Underwriting real estate investment opportunities in both asset and corporate level structures, predominately in Industrial, Multi Family and Self Storage.
• Authoring and contributing to investment memoranda and supporting investment committee discussions
• Building and updating complex financial models to analyze new and existing investments
• Performing confirmatory due diligence
• Interpreting financial analysis results and identifying key investment merits and risks
• Stay current on functional, organizational, industry, market, political and economic events that impact analyst responsibilities and real estate investments internationally
• Monitoring and updating the investment pipeline
• Supporting strategic and capital market initiatives
• Education – Hold a relevant undergraduate degree, preferably with a Real Estate, Finance or Economics specialization.
• Experience – 1-3 years of experience within the institutional investment or real estate industry (REIT, private equity, investment bank, pension fund, wealth fund or development company)
• Analytical – Strong quantitative and analytical skills; detail-oriented and proficient in building and handling complicated models and data sets
• Communication – Excellent communication and presentation skills; demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and present results that articulate key themes and messages; ability to exercise strict confidentiality.
• Organization – Must be able to allocate time effectively and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and