USD $3.00 - $6.00
Jun 10, 2023
** To be considered for this role, you must respond to the job questions.**
1.What motivates you to become an Amazon Account VA?
2.What is your Amazon customer experience?
2.1) Can you describe your Amazon Seller Experience? How long have you been doing it?
2.2) What were your job duties in the past?
3. How many current jobs do you have?
4. Are you able to work full time, 40-50 hours a week?
4.1) Can you work on weekends?
4.2) What is your expected hourly pay rate in USD?
5. Our work schedule is from 1 am to 9 am Philippine time or 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time in the
6. What is your long-term career goal?
7. Can you give three examples of your attention to detail?
8. How long was your last job?
8.1) What happened to your last job?
9. What challenges have you faced as a VA?
10. How fast is your internet connection?
10.1) Can you please describe your computer system's configuration (CPU, RAM, hard drive)?
11. How often do you experience power failures?
12. Are you familiar with cosmetics and beauty products?
13. What motivates you in your work?
14. What is your highest level of education?
16. What strengths and weaknesses have others noted about you?
17. If possible, a 3-minute video introducing yourself and why we should hire you would be highly appreciated (extra bonus). Please upload the video to YouTube.
a) Google Spreadsheet (rate from 1-10, 10 being the best)
b) Google Word (rate from 1-10)
c) Microsoft Teams (rate from 1-10)
d) Adobe Photoshop or any graphic editing tool (rate from 1-10)
e) Shipstation (rate from 1-10)
f) Informed.co (rate from 1-10)
g) PayPal (rate from 1-10)
h) eBay (rate from 1-10)
i) eBay Listings (rate from 1-10)
j) Walmart Seller (rate from 1-10)
k) Walmart Listings (rate from 1-10)
l) Product research (rate from 1-10)
m) Amazon Seller (rate from 1-10)
n) Amazon Listings (rate from 1-10)
Manage eCommerce merchandising, upload content and digital assets, and ensure proper display.
Analyze performance of products on Amazon/Ebay/Walmart and suggest strategies for improvement, such as content, reviews, pricing, or merchandising.
Identify and develop upsell opportunities.
Maintain and update site to improve conversion rates.
Focus on product reviews and relevancy on eCommerce sites.
Take full responsibility for product presentation, marketing, and perception on our online platforms.
Oversee day-to-day operations, including product content, inventory, pricing, and promotions to optimize revenue and conversion.
Provide customer service by responding to messages within 24 hours.
Manage refunds and log them into the system.
Who we are
We are a US-based beauty company with 13 years of experience, seeking a dedicated virtual assistant team to support our online stores. Our products are sold globally, including in the USA, Europe, UK, JP, SG, and more.