Jun 24, 2022
*WE ARE STILL HIRING*
Permanent Work from Home
HMO after 6 months
Sit an agreed Microsoft Exams – get paid a $500 AUD bonus! **
Customer Facing Role – you will be required to call clients and provide remote support.
- Taking ownership of issues, and seeing to their resolution either by yourself or via appropriate escalation, and acting as a point of escalation from level 1 and 2 support.
- Communicating with the team and the client as to the status of issues and effectively remediating issues
- Improve product knowledge on a variety of products offered to our clients
- Troubleshooting and Support to multiple clients on a broad spectrum of solutions
- Document all ticket and project work including accurate timekeeping.
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team.
- The role is technically challenging and will involve liaising with customers and vendors via
You are required to sit and pass 1 Microsoft Exam (as agreed with the team) within 3 months of commencing. You will receive a $500 AUD bonus on passing the exam.
Full time 8 hours a day - AEST Timezone
Infrequent amount of after-hours work
Use of time tracking software called Hubstaff - takes screenshots and records activity level.
-At least 6 years experience in the IT industry looking after Small and Medium-sized networks, 3 years as a level 3
-Must be fluent in English, both written and oral skills along with great demonstratable troubleshooting capabilities
-Familiarity with ConnectWise Automate, Manage and Control products highly regarded
-Organisational and Time management skills are highly regarded
-Creative troubleshooting skills
-Experience with the following technologies:
-Microsoft Server 2016/2019
-Microsoft 365 Platform and Microsoft 365 Licencing
-IaaS Platforms (Azure, AWS etc)
-Linux (nice to have)
-Sharepoint migration and management
-Advanced fault finding and troubleshooting
-Remote Monitoring & Management Tools (We use the ConnectWise suite)
-Experience with various Backup technologies (StorageCraft, Windows Backup, Datto, VEEAM, etc)
-Familiarity with various Anti-Virus software (BitDefender, Sophos, Malwarebytes etc)
Fun – We should all have fun whilst at work.
Learning – Learn something new every day.
Ownership – act like an owner and take ownership of
We are a fast-growing company with teams in the Philippines and Australia serving a range of Small businesses with IT and marketing solutions. Our team of 15 owns has customers in 6 countries and has built a range of digital assets, some with over $25,000,000 in revenue and some with over 200,000 visits per
Previous applicants do not need to reapply.