PHP 100,000 per month
Aug 07, 2022
Hello! I am looking to an awesome PHP developer to join our team.
The most important skills for this job:
1. PHP development experience
2. MVC (e.g., CodeIgniter, Laravel) experience
3. MySQL experience
What will you be doing? Developing user interface and architectural enhancements for our workflow system which processes legal notices for property management companies.
What types of projects will you be working on? Here are a few examples from our backlog:
1. Create a packet of customizable HTML letter templates
2. Revamp invoice calculation logic
3. Lift classes from existing application and move them to a microservice
You'll be joining a talented engineering team that consists of five software engineers, one QA analyst, one SDET, and a scrum master. We manage work via Slack for communication and BitBucket for source control. We meet Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. ET via Zoom for a daily standup.
And that's the rub: we will need you online during Eastern Time hours. We know that's overnight for you, but we've found that having everyone together at the same time makes for the best kind of team!
The name of our business is Resident Interface. We help property owners protect their assets.
* Able to take direction
* Full-time, 40 hours per week
* Online U.S. Monday through Friday, between 10 a.m. ET and 4 p.m. ET
(flexible start and end time, as long as you're online between those hours)
As part of your application, please tell me about a few development projects you've worked on, and send samples of your work. Samples can be either links to live sites or links to GitHub repositories.