PHP 7500 - 12500
May 21, 2022
Are you always keen to learn and improve the way you work? Are you someone who is always wanting to achieve more? Are you trustworthy, honest and willing to put in the work? Then read on…!
We're a young, fun and entrepreneurial team of two located in Sydney Australia who is seeking a full-time rockstar to join and help to expand our team.
We've included a list of skills and experience that would help you to be beneficial in your role with us but are not limited to the following:
Ongoing Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand and implement SEO optimisations and industry best practices for product listings on both eBay and Shopify
• Implement SEO optimisations to Shopify and eBay store to improve organic growth and sales
• List anywhere up to 20-30 products a day across eBay and Shopify
• Edit product imagery via Canva or Photoshop to enhance listing performance
• Manage and grow all social media profiles organically through mediums such as regular daily organic posts which will
require content curation and research
• Flawlessly edit content created by yourself and with others
• Collaborate with other tea
• Work within different website platforms to manage, update and curate content where required
• Daily work progression updates
• Proactive with documenting procedures and processes
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Consistently Reliable and Trustworthy is very important to us
• Enthusiastically embraces frequent change
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Detail-oriented, especially as it relates to (quality control) and editing of your own work
• Must be organised and able to manage time and workload effectively
• Must consistently meet deadlines while working independently or collaboratively within a team
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
• Proficient with Google Docs/Google Sheets or Microsoft Word/Microsoft Excel, Canva, Shopify and eBay would be a bonus
• Must be enthusiastic about learning new skills
• Must have keen analytical/problem-solving skills
• 6 Months or more experience with listing products on both Shopify and eBay product listing with SEO and other optimisations in mind
• 6 Months + experience with posting on Instagram and
brand messaging as a KPI
• 6 Months experience or more with onsite and offsite SEO optimisations
• 3 Months or more experience with curating fortnightly
• Intermediate to Fluent English reading and writing skills
• Working knowledge of Canva or other graphic design tools is a bonus
When you apply, make the title of your job post 'Let's EXPAND Gamers Combined 8x from [Your Name Here]'
There will be a 3-6 month probationary period where we will assess your overall performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps on how to proceed with their applications.
Thanks for checking us out :)