May 20, 2022
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the TransBiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will lead the marketing execution for portfolio clients. You'll be working closely with the Brand Managers and Creative teams towards improving the revenue and ROI for the clients.
Our team of 58 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game, therefore, they are ready to help you get up to speed in no time and are ready to extend a helping hand when you need it most.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
• Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
• Grow from a Digital Marketing Specialist to a Digital Marketing Manager, with a small team of your own! A career path will be built with you to create KPIs so you can measure your own growth and success to the next step.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
• Identifying, researching, and ranking growth initiatives by constantly researching best practices in the market to enable optimal acquisition.
• Collaborate with functional teams (Performance Marketing, Creatives, and Operations teams) to ensure cross-team initiatives are executed according to the plan.
• Constantly monitor Key Brands Metrics and draw conclusions that inform which growth experiment to prioritize for the upcoming period.
• Ensure all data is set and ready for Growth meetings. Prepare meeting notes, and follow up on action plans.
• Document Growth experiments and enrich the Growth Hack Library as well as assist in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for winning experiments.
• Write copy for
• Media planning & buying across Amazon
• Plan audience targeting & keyword targeting for Amazon/
• Isolate marketing funnel bottlenecks and dedicate resources to solving them (i.e. identify whether the client has a clickthrough rate problem, a landing page conversion rate problem, or a cart abandon rate problem)
• Work with the Brand Manager in developing execution plans for their defined strategies and the experimentation pipeline for clients. The Brand Manager will initiate & approve the plans, and you're required to provide ideas for the experimentation backlog.
• Work with the Brand Manager in developing reports for clients. The Brand Manager will initiate, outline, & approve the analyses, and you're required to provide summary data, on what worked, and what didn't work.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
• You have a 1 year of experience in digital marketing or analytics role
• You have strong communication skills and IT fluency
• You have the ability to manage complex deals and multi-task
• You have a good familiarity with E-commerce
• You have the ability to build a good rapport
For interested applicants, please register at